We here to help you
Haringey Reach and Connect is an independent borough-wide service providing information and support to local people over 50.
We provide short-term support (5-10 hours in total) for residents over 50. We are not a statutory or Council service.
- We can support you if you are self-isolating.
- We can provide a friendly chat over the phone.
- We can help you to make life better.
- We can help you to build skills and confidence.
- We can help you live independently and safely in your own home.
- We may be able to help you reduce your energy bills.
- We can help you find places to go and things to do. (Not currently)
- We can help you to meet new people or reconnect with your community. (Not currently)